Specialist Wholesalers Pty Ltd trading as Australian Automotive Distribution (ABN 64 16328 0279), 2-10 Bliss Court, Derrimut VIC 3030.
7.01am (AEDT) on 12/10/2020 to 11.59pm (AEDT) on 08/01/2021.
Who can enter? Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
- the Promoter;
- any related body corporate of the Promoter; and
- the agencies, companies or participating premises (including AAD account holders) associated with this competition.
Where will the competition run?
The competition will run in participating Protex resellers and retailer stores which are stocking Protex products (Stores) in Australia.
The Stores include the online stores of participating Stores. eBay purchases, purchases from international retailers and private purchases (i.e gumtree) are excluded.
Any of the following Protex brake products:
- Protex Ultra Ceramic Brake Pads;
- Protex Ultra Ceramic Plus Brake Pads;
- Protex Ultra 4WD Brake Pads;
- Protex Ultra Select Brake Pads.
- Protex Ultra Disc Rotor;
- Protex Ultra Performance Disc Rotor;
- Protex Ultra 4WD Disc Rotor; or
- Protex Ultra Select Disc Rotor.
To enter, you must, during the Competition Period:
- make a Qualifying Purchase from a Store and collect your itemised purchase receipt; and
- visit the Website, locate the entry page and fill out and submit the online entry form, including by uploading an image of the Qualifying Purchase receipt.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify where the Qualifying Purchase was made, the product/s purchased (which must be/comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Competition Period before you submitted your entry).
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be 1 winner determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held at 12pm (AEDT) on 13/01/2021 at Blackhawk Network, Level 1, 534 Church Street, Cremorne VIC 3121.
The first valid entry drawn randomly from the entries received during the Competition Period will win a prize.
The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in a draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid or a prize is unclaimed (Reserve Entrants).
What can I win?
There is 1 prize available.
The prize is a Patriot X1 MY20 Australia Graphite Camper Trailer with Tech Pack valued at $51,980.
The prize includes :
- 270º awning with gas assisted lift;
- 2x gel batteries (150ah each);
- Redarc the manager 30 with switch panel;
- Standard 6/139.7 stud pattern with electric drum brakes;
- Rear drawer incl. 6 dividers;
- Gas hot water service;
- Rear tyre swing away with full size spare wheel & tyre;
- Twin burner gas stove & grill;
- X-Cruise coil 1.60t dual shock suspension;
- CS3 integrated tent with change room;
- 155L water tank capacity with electric pump;
- PCOR black 16″ wheels w/ ET0 & 33″ mud terrain tyres;
- Fitted with a PLUG TYPE – 7 Pin Flat;
- Redarc redvision TVMS Upgrade;
- X-Cruise 1.60T Air Bag Suspension & On-board Air Compressor; and
- Redarc 1000W Pure Sinewave Inverter.
The prize does include registration and if needed freight, however it does not include insurance, or any accessories not specified. You must provide all information and sign all documents required to allow the Promoter to register the trailer in your name before collection. You must be able to register and operate the trailer in your name in accordance with applicable laws. However if you are unable to register the trailer in your name then you may transfer it to another person for the purpose of registration.
If you win, you must collect from the dealership as specified by the Promoter. Alternatively, delivery can be arranged in some circumstances (at the Promoter’s sole discretion).
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is $51,980.
How many times can I enter?
You can enter multiple times, provided you only enter once per Qualifying Purchase and per receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
The winner will be notified:
- by phone; and
- in writing,
within three days of determination.
The winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 16/01/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
- original itemised purchase receipt(s).
If you don’t produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter’s opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 5pm (AEST) on 13/04/2021.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12pm (AEST) on 14/04/2021 at the same location as the original draw.
If the prize has not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can’t contact the winner (or the winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry will be discarded and the Promoter will re-award the prize to a Reserve Entrant and/or carry out an unclaimed prize draw at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize. Any winner will be informed:
- by phone; and
- in writing,
within three days of determination. Any winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Website on 21/04/2021 for a period of 28 days.
If the prize remains un-won at the end of this promotion following the unclaimed prize determination, or if a prize winner cannot be found, that information will be published on the Website on 28/04/2021.
Collection and use of your personal information
If you are a winner, you must take part in all publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the Promoter requires, without any compensation. You consent to the Promoter using your name and image in any promotional or advertising activity.
By entering, you consent to the Promoter keeping your personal information on its database to use for future marketing purposes, including contacting you by electronic messaging. By entering, you consent to receive email or SMS messages from the Promoter without any functional unsubscribe facility.
- how to seek access to the personal information the Promoter holds about you and seek correction of the information; and
- how to complain about a privacy breach and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
ACT Permit No. TPXX/XXXX
SA Licence No. TXX/XXXX
NSW Authority No. TP/00068
- These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table above. Information about the prize and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Your entry must be received during the Competition Period and will be deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter. If you return a Qualifying Purchase your entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion (unless the product is defective). You will receive a return message confirming your entry. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own costs associated with entering. If you enter using automatically generated entries or multiple phone numbers/email addresses/addresses/aliases, you may be disqualified.
- The prize and all elements of the prize must be taken as and when offered or will be forfeited, and if forfeited, the Promoter will not be liable. The prize is subject to any additional terms and conditions imposed by the relevant supplier or the Promoter.
- You/your companion/s are responsible for all other unspecified costs related to the prize, including costs associated with ongoing use of the prize, etc.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any dispute between you and any person with whom you choose to, or choose not to, share the prize.
Any failure by you or (if applicable) your companion/s to comply with the conditions imposed by the prize supplier(s) may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the Promoter or the prize supplier(s).
- If you or your entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, your entry (or at the Promoter’s discretion, all of your entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require you to produce documentation to establish to the Promoter’s satisfaction the validity of your entries (including documentation establishing your identity, age, place of residence and place of employment). Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
- You must not:
- tamper with the entry process;
- engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition;
- act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner;
- do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition;
- breach any law; or
- behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
- The Promoter is not liable for entries, prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
- If any dispute arises between you and the Promoter concerning the conduct of this promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will take reasonable steps to consider your point of view, taking into account any facts or evidence you put forward, and to respond to it fairly within a reasonable time. In all other respects, the Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this competition is final.
- The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged nor (except where cash is specified) redeemed for cash. Without limiting any other term of these Terms and Conditions, the prize (and elements of the prize) must be taken as and when specified, or will be forfeited with no replacement. The prize value is correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST. The Promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value. You agree that if the prize (or element of a prize) is unavailable for any reason the Promoter may provide another item of equal or higher value, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- By entering, you request that your full address not be published.
- If this competition cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the competition or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any necessary approval by the state/territory gaming authorities.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this competition results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts, excludes or modifies any consumer rights under any statute including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- Subject to the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable (including in negligence) for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including allergies, skin conditions or other reactions, as relevant), illness or death suffered in connection with this competition or any prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this competition are not liable for any loss of, damage to or delay in delivery of prize/s, or for any damage that occurs to displayed prize/s (where relevant). Unless otherwise specified, prize/s will only be delivered to addresses in Australia.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to any social media platform. You completely release any relevant social media platforms from any and all liability.